All trips now include 6 persons
Charter season ends July 10 due to filming.
We will resume for tuna charters only after filming.
Estimated Septmber 15 thru October.
• Tuna Charter 12 hours $2000
• Tuna Trip Policy – if a giant tuna is landed, the client receives 10%, up to $1200
HADDOCK / BOTTOM FISH
• Haddock/Bottom Fishing 9 Hours $1500
• Clients keep all fish pending size and catch limits. Fileting, bagging, and icing included.
• All Bait and Tackle included. Can bring your own
• Striper Fishing (only with Captain Joe)
• 1/2 day Striper Trips June and July $600
• All trips require a 25% deposit to hold date.
• Full payment due 7 DAYS prior OR Cash DAY OF
OPEN BOAT CHARTERS
• Open boat tuna trips $335/person, minimum of 4 and up to 6 people… if a giant is landed $100 Gift Certificate for any future trips
• Open boat haddock trips $250/person, minimum of 4 and up to 6 people
CUSTOM TRIPS/OVERNIGHT/WHALE WATCH
All trips now include up to 6 persons
Cod and Haddock fishing trips are available April 15 through July 10.
Tuna trips are available June 1 and stops July 10th for filming, and will resume September 15 thru October.
Cod and Haddock fishing trips: $1500
9 hour trip (6 person maximum)
Clients keep all they catch on these trips. All fish will be filleted and bagged.
Tuna fishing trips $2000
12 hour trip (6 person maximum)
Tuna Trip Policy – If a giant tuna is caught, client receives 10%, up to $1200
Striper Fishing (only with Captain Joe)
1/2 day Striper Trips June and July $600
All trips require a 25% deposit to hold date.
Full payment due 7 DAYS prior OR Cash DAY OF
Everything except food and beverage. Captain Marciano will include ice, bait, rods and reels — but you’re welcome to bring your own gear.
Customers are welcome to bring beer or wine. Hard Liquor is strictly prohibited. Drugs are strictly prohibited.
NOTE ABOUT REFUNDS:
Your deposit is completely refundable until 14 days prior to the Charter Date. After 14 days prior, it is NON-REFUNDABLE, subject to circumstances.
If the weather is bad, the charter will be rescheduled. If not able to reschedule the Captain will offer a refund less processing fees. For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org .